Who we are?🇩🇪
What kind of products/websites can I advertise?
We can accept any content that does not deceive our visitors as advertisements.
What kinds of ad formats do you accept?
Currently, we support the following types of ad formats:
- Contextual: Your is a word or group of words that are are linked to a website(dofollow)/product within an article/post.
- Non-Contextual Text: Your ad is a link outside of an article (ex: on a widget, or directly on the homepage, or on the sidebar or footer).
- Contextual Images: An image that is within an article. For example, a book review or product review has an image, and that image links to a site where the product may be purchased.
- Non-contextual Images: An image that is placed outside of an article (ex: in the footer, sidebar, etc).
- Sponsored Post(Guest Post): You provide us with an article and we publish it. Article will not be tagged as sponsored. It will look like our other contents. Here’s an example.
- Sponsored Post (written by us): We write an article about your product or service. The article, along with its content (text, images) offer the product for purchase through an external site. Here’s an example.
What are your rates?
Our rates are very flexible and competitive. At this stage, we do not have a self-serve system, so please contact [email protected] for any inquiries.
As a general rule, the fees for contextual ads are the lowest, and the fees for non-contextual images ads are the highest. For example, an image placed on the main sidebar on the site (guaranteeing its visibility on any post) would have a higher rate than a contextual link in a single article. For sponsored posts, rates are flexible based on article length. Volume discounts may also be applied.