Now finding a sketch for a tattoo is not a problem: tattoos are drawn by the masters themselves in the salon, and the Internet is full of drawings for tattoos. But if you know how to draw, then it is quite possible to come up with your drawing and depict it yourself. Well, if you don’t have the mood or inspiration, you can visit a mobile online casino and have fun.
Then you will be sure that no one else will have such a tattoo. In this article, you will learn how to sketch a tattoo yourself.
Tattoo on Paper
As a rule, sketches for tattoos are drawn on paper and then shown to the master, who accurately fills the same pattern already on your body. Most often, one color is used for drawing on paper (black, blue, or red), but no one limits you to multi-colored drawings.
On paper, they often draw real or fictional animals, interesting patterns, daggers, and anything that comes to mind. It is abstractness and originality that distinguish their sketches on paper.
- The first thing to determine is, of course, the pattern. And the simpler and clearer the lines, the better the future tattoo will look.
- Secondly, you should think about what size of tattoo you would like to see on your body. The sketch on the paper should be the same size as your future tattoo. To make it easier to decide, attach a piece of paper to the place on the body where the tattoo will be located.
- Think about what style of tattoo you want, because it’s better when the whole drawing is made in a single style.
Draw a Sketch with a Pencil
Here are some tips on how to make a pencil drawing. After you have decided on the drawing.
- First, you need to make a sketch — draw an approximate line and outline of your tattoo.
- After that, all the lines and shapes are drawn in such a way that the drawing acquires volume. At this stage, we also draw all the details of the drawing.
- In the end, we erase the auxiliary lines. Now you can color the drawing in the colors you like.
- Take a close look at the drawing and, if necessary, correct it with an eraser.
- When the drawing is completely ready, the final action will be to circle the drawing with a black pen. To do this, we erase the lines drawn with a pencil and draw them clearly with a pen.
Watch and Save
No matter how corny it may sound, yes – the more you search, the faster you will find. And I’m not talking about copying someone’s ideas, but rather about the development of self-observation.
I advise not to Google for requests a la “tattoo for a girl” or “Tattoo on the back”. Usually, Google gives out very hackneyed and unoriginal ideas, and often something that is already morally outdated. And the most modern and most diverse tattoos can be found in the ins, so in my opinion, it is better to use international hashtags such as ”flower tattoo“ or even the same “tattoo ideas” and watch the top publications on them.
Of course, there are also strange tattoos there, but at least you will learn to distinguish them. Save everything you liked, and you will at least begin to understand your preferences a little and already slowly determine the subject.